Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Linh's Bridal Shower

I was so excited to help plan this bridal shower for my sister-in-law's friend, Linh. When Jenny & Huong (my sis-in-law & our friend, who are bridesmaids) told me they were getting a little overwhelmed with the planning of the shower and needed help, I was more than happy to step in. I loved that I had free reign to handle all the little details, like: games, favors, prizes, decorations... The only thing I didn't handle was the food, which Jenny & Huong took care of for me.

I made handmade rose-scented soaps and bath salts as part of the favors. And, the prizes for the games were little "spa kits" that I put in boxes and had shrink-wrapped. I loved doing the flower arrangements because, well... I love flowers! And, I think they turned out really nice. Also, I saw this idea for a parasol and recreated it! I think it turned out awesome & is another unexpected thing for the bride to see at her shower. It's definitely something that I think I'd do again. Everything coordinated beautifully. The flowers, the favors, the prizes and the amazing cake (from Final Touch Bakery). All-in-all... I'm just glad everything turned out well & Linh was so happy... Because... In the end, that's all that matters - making the bride happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment